Templates for EverWeb Support
To install Templates for Everweb from EverWebTemplates.com you just need a Mac with EverWeb app installed. Operating system must be Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or later.
If you have any questions about downloading, installing or finding iWeb themes from EverWebTemplates.com in your EverWeb application, please read the instructions below. They really help!
EverWebTemplatesApp.com Step-By-Step Downloading procedure:
1. When buying one template or whole package from EverWebTemplatesApp.com read the whole email message you got after the purchase. You will need to use the link, name and password from the email message to download the product you bought. The recommended browser for downloading is Apple’s Safari.
2. Two ways of downloading are possible:
2.1 If you are using Safari with default download preferences, just click on the link, enter name and password from the email message and wait. It may take some time depending on your internet speed. You can find the installation file (NAME.dmg) in your “Downloads” folder. A new window will open and you will see the Installer and the “Read Me” file in it.
2.2 If you have changed default download preferences in Safari or if you are using a different internet browser then click on the link, enter name and password from the email message and download NAME.zip file to your “Downloads” folder. Make sure that the download is completed. It may take some time depending on your internet speed. After the download is completed find the file you downloaded and double-click on it to unzip. Next to the NAME.zip file you will find a new file with the theme name you purchased (NAME Theme.dmg). Double-click on it. A new window will open and you will see the Installer and the “Read Me” file in it.
3. Read the entire “Read Me“ file before you install.
The main steps to install and to use templates from Templates for EverWeb app:
1. Before you install make sure that your EverWeb application is in your Applications folder (YourHardDriveName/Applications/EverWeb).
2. The EverWeb must be named "EverWeb" exactly. It cannot have any other symbols in the name.
3. Launch Templates for EverWeb app.
4. Choose and double click on template you want to use and then click install when new message pop up.
4. Open EverWeb app and click "Create new website" for templates window to open.
5. In the templates chooser select the template you want to use.
6. To build your unique website is as simple as using the ordinary templates.
Any problems with Templates for EverWeb from EverWebTemplates.com?
We are ready to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us:
Macmanus © 2014
Buying on EverWeb Templates App:
EverWebTemplatesApp.com offers you three buying methods:
1. To buy one chosen EverWeb design template on EverWebTemplatesApp.com site;
2. To buy all templates package on EverWebTemplatesApp.com site;
3. To buy all templates package on Mac App Store.
Buying on Mac App Store:
1. Find and click App Store icon at EverWebTemplatesApp.com to buy all templates package from App Store.
2. New App Store window will pop up to buy and download Templates for EverWeb app.
3. If you’re not signed in to App Store, enter your Apple ID and password, and then click Sign In.
4. Click blue button to buy and download app to your computer.
After downloading, app is automatically installed in the /Applications folder, and app icon appear in Launchpad.
EverWeb Templates Bundle